Eat Clean - Greek Turkey Skewers



I love seeing the look on my kids faces when I set the platter of Greek Turkey Skewers on the table. Their eyes light up and they are ready to devour them. And I don’t feel one bit of guilt because of all the nutrition contained in them, from beginning to end.



My love for skewered foods is two-fold.

Fold one: It’s just fun. Food on a stick creates this easy going atmosphere that is contagious. Maybe there is a game on TV or friends gathered around a table playing a board games or dominos. Perhaps, this recipe is included with a spread of other appetizery type foods for a party. Fun. Yep. Food should be fun and memorable.




Fold two: I hate dishes. I make a meal, there are pots and pans, plates and forks. That’s where I zone out. The food is gone and so is the desire to be in the kitchen. Skewers and toothpicks take away one more element of clean up!! It’s selfish and lazy, I know. But I chose honesty. Maybe some of you can relate.

If you’re one of weirdos who enjoy dishes, wow. I’ll cook. You come and clean. Deal?



WATCH HOW TO MAKE & GET RECIPE